Friday, June 25, 2010

Sick and tired..

.. of being sick and tired!! I have had the pleasure of catching the wonderful summer cold going around town and it's a doozy! It starts innocently enough, a slight irritation at the back of the throat and a heaviness around the eyes .. allergies, I'm sure it must be all the pollen in the air, I thought. Then it hits - bang - your head feels twice it's size and the greatest effort you can muster is the treck from your bed to the couch!

Well, that was a week ago, and I've come to the conclusion that this cold absolutely loves me. It has moved as slowly as possible from the top of my head to my nose - it especially liked it there - and today has settled in ever so nicely into my lungs. So with my ears humming, nose running and an especially sexy cough, I bid you adieu for this week hoping my brain will be cleared by next week and I can get back to sharing much nicer information!

No comments:

Post a Comment